Friday, April 9, 2010

‘I want to spend my whole life with Saif’- Kareena Kapoor

Break up with Bollywood chocolate boy Shahid Kapoor changed Kareena Kapoor’s life to better. After she left shahid she got into relationship with Saif Ali Khan. And now the actress is contended to spend rest of her life with the Khan.
At a TV show “Lift Kara De” being hosted by director Karan Johar, Kareena admitting her relationship with Saif said, “One does feel settled in every relationship that one is in,
but this time I am with the man I want to live with for the rest of my life.”
This episode will be telecasted on Saturday where Bebo has unveiled so many secrets of her life and has shown the crazy side of her. Kareena is regarded as the highest paid actress in B- town to which she remarked, “How can I say that when I don’t know what the others are earning?
Besides, I would never do a film for the money alone.” Bebo is right now working on many projects like Ra.One opposite to SRK, Milenge Milenge shahid and Hindi remake of Hollywood film Stepmom opposite Arjun Rampal.

No comments:

Post a Comment