Friday, April 2, 2010

It’s unfair to call me lucky charm - Deepika Padukone

Nowadays, the Bollywood sizzling actress, Deepika Padukone is being in headlines for her personal life. The IPL has brought her up in rumors that she shares.
A relation of ‘close friends’ with liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya’s son Siddharth Mallya. When Deepika was asked about this, as usual she said, “No comments.”
However she din not even deny the reports of being claimed as Siddharth’s ‘lucky charm’ for his
IPL cricket team.
She said, “It is not at all fair to give me the credit and regard me a lucky charm. The players are performing really well and the credit should go to them.
They are the people who are doing wonders for the team, not me. I am really glad to be.
A part of this team and it’s been pleasure attending the matches in Bangalore.”
Bangalore is Deepika’s hometown and she really got emotional when talked about her family, especially her mother.
She said, “I have learned a lot from my mother. She made me learn the art of multi-tasking. My mother was really a successful professional but she was always there for me and my sister.
She balanced her personal as well as professional life amazingly well. She’s not only my mom but my best friend as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment