Monday, April 5, 2010

Link-ups doesn’t affect Deepika

Unaffected by the link-up rumors with liquid baron Vijay Mallaya’s son Siddharth, Deepika Padukone says she will not stop leading a usual life because of the extreme attention in her individual life by media.  Recently Deepika’s look at an IPL match saw her cheering for Royal Challengers Bangalore along with Siddharth that courted rumors of a link-up between the two. “It does not matter if you link me up with somebody because I know that I am leading a usual life. I have my guy friends with whom I go out like everybody else,” said Deepika who is presently in the capital to
shoot her film ‘Break Ke Baad’ opposite Imran Khan.
“I understand that it comes with the kind of work I do and I am fine with it. I am very happy with my life and the work I am doing,” Deepika added. 24-year-old beauty and daughter of past badminton ace has been linked to a string of celebrities in the past including her ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ co-star Farhan Akhtar, after she apparently broke up with actor Ranbir Kapoor and cricketers like Yuvraj Singh and M.S. Dhoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment