Friday, April 23, 2010

Priyanka Chopra gets candid about Ranbir and back bites at Akshay

In a candid interview, Bolly town’s sweet, sexy, sultry, scintillating, sizzling, suave, saucy, spicy damsel.
Priyanka Chopra speaks about her co-stars Ranbir Kapoor and Akshay Kapoor and also her foray into television with ‘Fear Factor’.
Here’s the interview in her own words: On Ranbir Kapoor- “I have known Ranbir for three years.

We have friends in common. However, I didn’t know him too well when I left for the ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ schedule in New York.
We got to know each other there. He is a phenomenal co-actor, someone who keeps you on your toes.
He has a certain sense of give and take. A certain sense of listening. As a person, he is super fun.
We were always laughing and joking. It was a great outdoor.” On Akshay Kumar and Fear Factor- “My television debut with ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ (KKK) is super exciting.
I don’t see it as me replacing Akshay Kumar. How can I? Akshay is the original khatron ka khiladi, so I’m not even going to try. I will fail miserably. What I’m going to do is to bring my own personality into the show. And not try and step into Akshay’s shoes.
My aim is to make the show young, vivacious, fun, funny and shake it up a little bit. I will not intrude into Akshay’s space. I’m shooting for KKK in August. The shooting days are only 20 and it’s going to be a September season of 16 episodes” Conclusion:  Is she in awe of Ranbir? Did she back bite Akshay who refused to do a film (Tees Maar Khan) opposite her? A woman’s tongue unleashed is more intriguing than an unsolved riddle of history…….

No comments:

Post a Comment