Thursday, April 1, 2010

Priyanka pushes Katrina out of Basu’s ‘Khamoshi’

Ranbir Katrina Kaif is miffed and its all because of Priyanka Chopra. Just days after it was reported that Priyanka Chopra is.

The latest addition to Anurag Basu’s ‘Khamoshi’ that has Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead role, Kat has walked out of the flick.

Wonder why? Its simple, Katrina is in no mood to share the limelight, especially when it’s with an ace actress like Priyanka Chopra.

With her opting out the film, Kat hopes to send her message loud and clear that it’s only solo films for her, from here on.

Confirming Katrina’s decision, a close friend of the actress said, "When Katrina agreed to do Anurag Basu`s film with Ranbir, no mention was made of another heroine, and certainly not of Priyanka.

However, when word about this reached her, she found the whole idea of the credit titles reading `Ranbir-Katrina-Priyanka` too gimmicky.

Not that she has anything against Priyanka or any other co-star." However, there are other reasons involved too.

Sources suggest that the real reason could be that Katrina wishes to get busy with her first production that is the remake of a French film.

Nevertheless, the dazzling actress doesn’t deny that she has decided to do only solo-heroine films. "I am not saying I won`t do films with other leading ladies, but for now, I`m happy in the space I am. Why should I unnecessarily rock the boat? And yes, I am finally about to lock the deal to produce my film. It`s a fabulous role and I`ve been angling for the remake rights for quite some time. I`d like to get down to it as soon as possible," said Katrina. Well, looks like Priyanka stole the show yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment