Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ranbir not interested in Twitter

All megastars or on Twitter these days be it Sharukh, Salman or Abhishek, However Ranbir Kapoor does not know the hype surrounding Twitter. Ranbir’s first and last tweet came some eight months ago and Ranbir says that the fame of the website is a mystery to him. “It’s a mystery to me. I don’t want to tell people ‘I am eating now’, ‘Now I am walking to the bathroom’. I don’t know the need to share these boring details of my daily habit with the whole world. I don’t think I am
interested in Twitter that much,” said Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir says that he would favor his work to speak for him instead of tweeting. “I prefer to let my work speak for myself and I like to converse with my fans through the kind of films that I do,” said the actor. Ranbir Kapoor Kapoor ’s ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone is a regular on Twitter and had recently met up with Shammi Kapoor for a coffee date after being invited by the veteran actor through the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment