Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shilpa-Raj had called off their relationship

Back in time when Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra were dating each other, one night they had a grave discussion over dinner and decided not to meet in future as he stayed in London and Ms Shetty in Mumbai. In fact Shilpa went on to tell him, “It’s not gonna work so let’s be sensible and not waste time. Let’s be friends and forget about getting into a association.
Before he had even spoken that he liked me, I wanted to end everything and put it clean
on the table.”Raj was disturb and the she was also feeling low because she too was awaiting somebody in her life, still they went their separate ways.
“precisely two days later Raj called me up to say, “I have just bought the seventh floor of a high-rise in Juhu. Would you like to come and see it? It was his way of telling me that he was willing to make that shift for me. It was so loving,” blushes Shilpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment